Your are Visitor number
Free Hit Counters
________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my Photo Albums

Yirun's 2004 Germany Photos



Some snapshots taken in Cameron May 05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Starters

Guess I'll juz be uploading photos overhere..so i've turn dis page into a photo album instead of a blog haha...cause I actually..don have much to say..I used to keep a personal journal..but that was a long time ago. I somehow dropped that habit..well..maybe i can pick it up again thru this web blog thingy..& keep it goin...who knows..anw..i dunno wat else to say....

Yours alwiz,

~¥i |2uη™~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

111

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home