Your are Visitor number
Free Hit Counters
________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my Photo Albums

Yirun's 2004 Germany Photos



Some snapshots taken in Cameron May 05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Chinese New Year 2005


"Hi there!! I'm Wee Wee..you can't see my whole face huh? nvm..as long as u can see my CNY dress!!" (hah..dat's my huggable doggy..with a big black nose!) Btw...she's a female..apparently, a bitch! =Þ I had her since October 2002...and she has been a very nice 'pal'...for me to cuddle and to torture! U noe..when i feel really geram i would juz...pressss and squeeeeeeze her so-rounded-limbs and of course...her big fat face!! Juz look at dat...dont you feel like giving her a squeeze? But 'No'..you cant!!

1 Comments:

Blogger samuel chang said...

wee wee...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha... cool dress...

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home