Your are Visitor number
Free Hit Counters
________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my Photo Albums

Yirun's 2004 Germany Photos



Some snapshots taken in Cameron May 05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Holidayssss...!

Alrite people....me being a newscaster..just a joke..de photo is real..i was really there in the studio...but juz manage to get a shot for my own collection...but..yes..i really went to TV3 for recording...yes..i was on TV..bt..very short while..
Anyway..holidays..ya..i'm on long holiday now...meaning..I won't be surfing the net so often anymore..so...my blog won't have updates as updated as before...when I get back to my studies in Johor...I'm sure..my blog will start to build up fast again..don't worry..and don't miss me..yea..!! haha!! Good Day EVryone!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Janetlee said...

haha, i reli thought you are a newcaster! LOL! enjoy your 14 weeks of holidays...dats so looonnggg!!!!! kinda jealous...

love,
ur reader *wink*

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home