Your are Visitor number
Free Hit Counters
________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my Photo Albums

Yirun's 2004 Germany Photos



Some snapshots taken in Cameron May 05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Birthday Card


I custom designed this specially for Mei Mei, it was her birthday juz 2 weeks ago..she's my manager at work..a very nice one..we all bought her a photo album that has the same..blanket stich design like you see on my design..and those hearts..that was what I meant by custom designed..I did this card to suit the present we got for her. We actually kinda buy the present not only for her birthday but for her wedding...yes..she's getting married..in fact..she already is..we're all just waiting for the ceremony and reception which is goin to be in a few weeks time.


There!!! "ta-da"!! Took a picture of the end product..added some glitter everywhere..thanks to Chern Mei..it was her glitter glue.Blue mixed with silver..can u see the shimerring??? Sorry about the pic..the camera we use in the office not so good la...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home