Your are Visitor number
Free Hit Counters
________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my Photo Albums

Yirun's 2004 Germany Photos



Some snapshots taken in Cameron May 05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Ħ☺më §weeŧ ħ☼MЄ


Penang...Home Sweet Home! It sure feels real good to be back in Penang...back to my hometown. I'm gonna start working next week which means I'll be busy during office hours from monday to friday and will be enjoying myself on weekends (I hope i get to) haha anyway...i've got nothing much to say for now...maybe when I start my job then i'll have things to say....

1 Comments:

Blogger Janetlee said...

cool...lookin forward to hear more about ur job...

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home