Your are Visitor number
Free Hit Counters
________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my Photo Albums

Yirun's 2004 Germany Photos



Some snapshots taken in Cameron May 05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Featuring Pantai Bersih


First time experience..sitting down and really watched the sun set...I was at Pantai Bersih in mainland...beautiful isn't it? But that evening the clouds were quite crowded so it wasn't that clear...didn't get the see the sun slowly going behind the hill...the sun dissapeared behind some clouds before it got down to the hill..

Nevertheless..it was fun and the beach was occupied by happy families..children flying their kites and playing by the beach...very relaxing...

1 Comments:

Blogger Master Hyun said...

Hey...I visited your blog accidentally. and I found Korean stuff....I was soooo suprised and happy...:-)) Because I'm Korean..:-)))))
Enjoy Korean music...and Have a good day.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home