Your are Visitor number
Free Hit Counters
________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my Photo Albums

Yirun's 2004 Germany Photos



Some snapshots taken in Cameron May 05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, June 27, 2005

Great Night Out


(from left: Su Chuen, Ming Yi, Jessica & Me!!)
I wanted to post de pic i took w Su Chuen..bt she tot it didn't look 'decent' enough..so nvm!
Oh...dear Su Chuen...sat in front of me in Arif class...she's such a dearie..alwiz handling everything especially in Bio Lab..because Jess & Pei would be so blur..haha...
Hey..i wasn't blur..I alwiz help her out..Me and SuChu I remember, alwiz ending up doing all the washing in Chem Lab..We worked together for the graphics in Editorial Board...it was fun..
Out of school, Hang outs were so much more fun with her around! And I will alwiz remember her "Air Mani....ssss".....
Me & Jessica TeLeFon! haha..LOL!

The gal who blocked me and Pei Pei's view in class sitting in front of us...forgetting that she's 'long'! My driver when we used to hang out during and after school days....my tuition mate...my sleeping pal in Bio classes...my goodie Choir member...and most importantly..my singing patner in class...we had unforgetable singing memories..I remembered...she told me..if I ever go commercial..don't forget one "Yirun featuring Jessica"!! Remember Jess?? lol! Really missssss singing with ya Jess...'Let's Get it Started' again, shall we?!?!?!
Great Night Out!!
was chillin' it with my ol' pals...Jessica & SuChu...its been awhile since we really have such fun..we were at Glo..juz de Sat nite...juz few weeks ago..we met up...having burgers..in McD...!! haha... One of the most enjoyable hang out for this whole holiday! Cheers..gals!! Muackss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home