Your are Visitor number
Free Hit Counters
________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my Photo Albums

Yirun's 2004 Germany Photos



Some snapshots taken in Cameron May 05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

TD Portal



TD Portal main page..my web design task...this is what I came out with last month..above is the home page..the main page of the whole web portal. Apart from that there are alot of other pages like the About page..Site Map, Order page..User page..etc etc all designs initiated by me!! Eh...copyright reserved kay?? Hmmm..wonder if I'll be sued if the group head finds out about this!! So..better keep very quiet about me posting this..k??? =) This portal has been temporary on-hold because the e-Solution people has got more important task. So it shall not be on the web before I leave...but it will out by the 3rd Quarter of this year...'jia you' TD!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home