Your are Visitor number
Free Hit Counters
________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my Photo Albums

Yirun's 2004 Germany Photos



Some snapshots taken in Cameron May 05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

4SEM Ladies' Nite


The Four 4 SEM girlsssss...Leow Leow (me), Kwan Kwan, YY and MyMy. Haha..we were having a hilarious time in Vivo Cafe @ Pelangi Plaza munchin' on Pizza and diggin' into Lasagna...it was the Year 4 SEM Ladies' Nite..and so they call it..coz there were only 4 of us in our batch of intake in 2002. You go, Girlsss!!


Trying to be cute....wait...but WE ARE CUTE...aren't WE??? LoL!!! and CRAZY as well...haha..okok...I'll cut it out...anyway..this was the fun I was talking about...but mmm...alot of shots which I think I shud just keep them..if not the other girls..mite strangle me or something! Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home