Your are Visitor number
Free Hit Counters
________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my Photo Albums

Yirun's 2004 Germany Photos



Some snapshots taken in Cameron May 05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Wedding


From left..My sister..me..Chern Mei and her hubby, Chong. Yes...it was their wedding...Chern Mei is not only my good former superior at work in LKTA but also a good friend..family friend...childhood friend i would say..since we were little...or rather..I was little hehe..I was in Johor and I got back to Penang for her Wedding Banquet that weekend..


Sisters...sisters..friends of sisters..sisters of friends..haha..anything...the one in white..of course..is Chern Mei's sister...we call her 'ah Cheng chi-chi' :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home