Your are Visitor number
Free Hit Counters
________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my Photo Albums

Yirun's 2004 Germany Photos



Some snapshots taken in Cameron May 05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, April 08, 2005

Clerk???


Hie...well..3 days of work..& I've done alot & I've learned alot too! Enough to produce manual for machines (automation). Currently started on one manual that has to be done by last week of April..which is very soon. So pretty busy at work...no time to even look into my handphone screen..haha. Though I'm assigned as a Clerk(juz a temp job wat post also nvm la as long as de remuneration is good) but..I don't only carry out clerk's task but also technical stuff..which is a little tough..but I'm sure I can handle it(keep my fingers crossed)..great its friday! Weekend! Enjoy ur weekend folks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey friend. Looks like this time around we couldn't meet up back in Penang. Haih, nvm la, next time k. Happy working and all the best! Ta-ta

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home