Your are Visitor number
Free Hit Counters
________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my Photo Albums

Yirun's 2004 Germany Photos



Some snapshots taken in Cameron May 05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

One of my latest Art Work


What have I been up to lately?? some of you asked...well other than work and the other normal routine stuff..Art is what i've been doing. To be exact...Chinese Caligraphy Art...the picture above..just a recap on normal painting..I know it looks abit 'cacat' coz the perspective like something wrong..but..i straight away paint it w/o drawing first..I guess that's why =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobby said...

I love the painting! The different layers of depth jump out at you. Keep painting!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home