Your are Visitor number
Free Hit Counters
________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my Photo Albums

Yirun's 2004 Germany Photos



Some snapshots taken in Cameron May 05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, May 09, 2005

My Silence...........

hey..readers out there..haha..hmm..sounding like a journalist or something.haha...anw..friends out there..alot of u have been asking me about my blog? Why isnt it updated? Sorry folks. Not that i'm too bz at work...coz now i'm working on Web Design for my Company's Portal..its becoz..it has not been updating itself..look..my dial up at home is sooo damn snail-like...and i can only do my blog in the office...bt..i don have my photos here..lazy to get them here...dats why..& i tot it wouldnt be interesting if i don post up any photos together w my piece of news or watever...in fact..i've got some amount of new photos...anw..wil try to get some time...be alil more patience w de snail connection and post some nice picture up here..soon..i promise!! Meanwhile..'chup chup' for evryone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home