Your are Visitor number
Free Hit Counters
________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my Photo Albums

Yirun's 2004 Germany Photos



Some snapshots taken in Cameron May 05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, July 01, 2005

Bear Bear


I'm stopping work soon and going back to Johor for my studies...so Shi Hui gave me: A little pouch (big enough for my handphone)...with a cute bear glued to it...can u see the bag behind him? For the 3 months I've been working, Shi Hui has been a very good colleague & friend. She's always helpful & I am very glad to have known her and working together in the same department was fun...Thanks Shi Hui!! All the best to you!!


Me & Shi Hui at Fisherman's Wharf Seafood Restaurant

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back to studies.. hmm... Two sides of the coin. Yay to meeting up with crazy friends doing crazy things or dread the crazy assignments, tests, finals.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Han Boon said...

hi. Wish you all the best for the your new sem.Hope everything sails smoothly and do take care. Byee.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home