Your are Visitor number
Free Hit Counters
________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my Photo Albums

Yirun's 2004 Germany Photos



Some snapshots taken in Cameron May 05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, July 01, 2005

Pink Ladiessss!!


Another Great Hang Out...
Met up with these two lovely gals again (Jess & Su..la!) & this time they're both in pink!!
Neway, together with us was Lin Hu...after dinner at Crepes, Seong Hong & frens came to join us at Coffee Bean..that's when the shot above was taken. Initially...since we were there, we thought of going into Chill Out to get some drinks..since it was Thursday Nite...free for Ladies again....but some of us weren't ready with the expected attire so decided to juz have non-alcoholic drinks..hehe..& guess wat the pink ladies had? Ice Blended for KIDS!!! That guy who took our order said it's not enough to drink!!! LOL!
Want some good laugh? Go see Su's post on our hang out Click Here!!
Ain't I so glad that we are actually hanging out more this time around...guess coz I have more freedom with my car and classes are starting later...
Sorry guys...dat u gotta wait for me to SIDE Park! with my somewhat-flat-tyres-&-non-power-steering-but-not-as-light-as-SLK car...before we can even order our food...evryone's tummy was growling..~~ LOL!!! ~~ Yaya...like Lin Hu said..I gotta eat more..too week..no strength to turn the steering..and I suppose I have to do more side parking...to strengthen my arms...but there's so little side parkin in Johor...forgive me..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaya..perli the SLK again :P It's super sleek light weight low-petrol consumption mini okayyyyyyyy kekekek

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SLK = Small Little Kancil ?

4:22 PM  
Blogger Yirun said...

hey i no perli...it's really good for parkin..coz its small..& lite!
bt..SLK = SUPER Little Kancil..
Little already small..nonid so much emphasis d la..hor..

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home