Your are Visitor number
Free Hit Counters
________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my Photo Albums

Yirun's 2004 Germany Photos



Some snapshots taken in Cameron May 05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Last Night Out


Another great nite out...we were enjoying Cabernet Sauvignon in Bagan Bar...my last nite out in fact...for this long break..then I'm back to Skudai to continue striving for my Engineering Degree. Two more years to complete this course. There (above) me and my girlfriends...Jessica, Su Chuen & Ching Fern...ol' time friends..so glad we are still in touch. Will miss them..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yi RUn!! I'm here again to listen to your favourite song...hehehe...
My pic again la....sakit hatinya hehe...but still honored to be featured in your blog..kekek hey if u have time leave comments on my blog k????
:P

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home