Your are Visitor number
Free Hit Counters
________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my Photo Albums

Yirun's 2004 Germany Photos



Some snapshots taken in Cameron May 05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Danga Bay, Johor Bahru


Above: Danga Bay's Food Court...Exciting vast range of cuisines are offered at the Bay Leaf food court.



Danga Bay's Sundial...don't ask me if it really does work...I actually have no idea if it's a real Sundial

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice... err... ornaments. Danga Bay looks like an interesting place. Post up more pictures and what's your comment on that place. I mean if you would like to, that is. :)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Ang said...

nice to see another penangite in johor. in fact i have no idea whether the sundial works too? it seems absurb right to have so many digits on it. it's 12-1 in half a circle. alar, makes me confused.

anyway, r u studying in UTM?

i'll add you to my links in my homepage. :)

4:56 PM  
Blogger Yirun said...

haha..i was told Sundial doesnt work in Malaysia..hmm..watever la..
yeap..UTM :)
link? sure..

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home